How to join the Coalition
Those willing to join the Coalition must submit the documents listed below.
Contact person: Anna Jobava
Tel: +995 (32) 2505404
Address: 5 Marjanishvili str. 3rd floor
Any nongovernmental organization, business association, professional association and media outlet is eligible to become a member of the Coalition if it supports and shares its goals and objectives
An organization can become a member of the Coalition if it:
- is registered in Georgia;
- shares the goals of the Coalition and the spirit of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), and is ready to cooperate with other members of the Coalition in reaching joint objectives;
- has a clear interest and relevant experience in the fields of judicial reform and human rights protection.
Organizations willing to join the Coalition must submit a written application to the Coalition Steering Committee. The application should include the following information:
- Name of the organization;
- Legal status;
- Date of registration;
- Information on the organization’s leadership;
- Contact information;
- Contact person;
- General fields of work;
- Information about partner organizations (if applicable);
- A motivation letter including the information on how an applicant can contribute to the Coalition upon joining it (Max. 250 words);
- An overview of problems to be addressed by the Coalition to ensure independence and effectiveness of the justice sector (Max. 250 words);
- Short information on the organization’s current or previous projects related to the independence of the court system or judicial reforms (if applicable) (Max. 250 words).
The Coalition Steering Committee reviews membership applications at least once a month and decides whether to accept or reject them no later than 30 days from the date of submission.
The Steering Committee bases its decisions on an organization’s experience; relevance of its work to the aims and objectives of the Coalition; and potential input to the Coalition’s work.
An applicant must be informed about the rejection of a membership application in writing within 10 days from the date when such decision is made.
- View more...
- View more...